to kecas

From: Mercury Madigan
Subject: to kecas
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 19:07:23 -0700

B x est S x el j li m ng Wa r tc v he q s

R h OL v EX
CA g RTI k ER
BR p EIT a LIN s G
BV w LG l ARI
O x MEG o A
P i ATE u K P l hilipp l e and m v any othe d r

Han e dbag r s & Pu q rs y es, T e IFFA n NY & CO Je m we b rly

O b rde i r TO m DA v Y and s g ave 2 a 5 % http://plasmhablasmaboo.com

end of our poor beasts! said Thorin.
Nothing can escape Smaug once he sees it. Here we are and here we
shall have to stay, unless any one fancies tramping the long open miles
back to the river with Smaug on the watch!
It was not a pleasant thought! They crept further down the tunnel,
and there they lay and shivered though it was warm and stuffy, until