Re: on yoiyc

From: Araceli Cutlip
Subject: Re: on yoiyc
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:26:30 -0700

B p est Se t llin g g Wa y tc h hes

ROL p EX
C f ARTIER
BRE b ITLING
BVLGA f RI
OME b GA
PATE u K Ph n ilippe and man x y oth j er

Ha q ndba n gs & P v urse j s, Nec m kt c ies, T y IFFA t NY & CO J h ewer s ly

O w rde r r T w ODA t Y and sa f ve 2 x 5 % http://kungqgfoocarpett.com

,

,

,

eyebrows. That is Mr. Baggins, a hobbit of good family and
unimpeachable reputation, said Gandalf. Bilbo bowed. He had no hat to
take off, and was painfully conscious of his many missing buttons. I am
a wizard, continued Gandalf. I have heard of you, if you have not
heard of me; but perhaps you have heard of my good cousin Radagast who
lives near the Southern borders of Mirkwood?