Re: refnance it

From: Eirwen Zanella
Subject: Re: refnance it
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 09:01:27 -0700

D f ea j r H c om o e O n wne i r,

Your c n re k di y t doesn't matter to us!

If you O i VVN r g ea p l e h st n at r e and want I o MME i DIAT o E c d as w h to s v pe b nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L n OW x ER your monthly pa p yme m nt a s
by a third or more, here are the d f ea r ls v we have T t ODA z Y:

$ 49 v 0 , 00 v 0 a w s l o ow a i s 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 37 b 0 , 0 t 00 a a s lo l w a g s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 2 p 50 , 0 z 00 a u s lo t w a p s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 0 x 00 a m s l s ow a n s 3 , 5 g 5 %

V e is h it ou v r web s g it l e

Eirwen Zanella , Ap w pr r ova u l Ma i na t ge c r

couldnt guess in three goes. So I said: €˜what about your promise? Show
me the way out! But he came at me to kill me, and I ran, and fell over,
and he missed me in the dark. Then I followed him, because I heard him
talking to himself. He thought I really knew the way out, and so he was