PayPal Fraud Alert

From: aw-confirm
Subject: PayPal Fraud Alert
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:56:28 +0800 (HKT)

PayPal Fraud Alert

Dear PayPal customer,

We care to inform you that on 19.05.2006 a phishing attack was directed towards our site, if you were a victim of the attack, please login immediatelly and check if the ballance and contact informationare untouched.

In case you are a victim of identity theft and/or identity abuse please take action now otherwise we will be forced to contact the FBI, Internet Crime Department and you will be prosecuted becouse the abuse was on your name, with your data and you didn't take any action.

Hoping you have read carefully this message, all you have to do is to log in and check the status of your account by clicking the link below.

http://www. paypal.com/cgi-bin/login