Re: test VptAGGRA

From: Fae Bottoms
Subject: Re: test VptAGGRA
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 00:01:21 -0700

Hi,

V / A G R A
A M B / E N
C / A L / S
S O M ^
X ^ N A X
V A L / U M
P R O Z ^ C
M E R / D / A
L E V / T R A

http://www.huzenutuersion.com

meanwhile everyone ought to be well inside the tunnel by night.
Now I will make you an offer. I have got my ring and will creep down
this very noon-then if ever Smaug ought to be napping-and see what he is
up to. Perhaps something will turn up. €˜Every worm has his weak spot,
as my father used to say, though I am sure it was not from personal
experience. Naturally the dwarves accepted the offer eagerly. Already