Documentation for XEmacs users:

From: Hunter Kelly
Subject: Documentation for XEmacs users:
Date: 04 Mar 2003 21:34:14 +0000

Hi there, I just came across Tramp, and it looks very useful.  I'm an
XEmacs user, however, and I have just spent a very frustrating 3 hours
trying to get XEmacs to work with Tramp, only to realize that it worked
all along.

The problem was that nowhere in the documentation is it clear that in
XEmacs you have to use /[blah]/path/to/file to get things to work,
so I was continually trying /blah:/path/to/file and getting big fat nil
because of EFS.

I can appreciate the whole problem of why it exists, but the lack of
Documentation is really really frustrating.

Heck, if someone can verify for me what the actual syntax for XEmacs is,
I'll write it up and send in a diff.

Thanks,

Hunter

P.S.  Not subscribed to devel list, so please include me on any follow
ups.