Re: tramp (2.0.25); Hangs on connect

From: Ian Bicking
Subject: Re: tramp (2.0.25); Hangs on connect
Date: 21 Oct 2002 17:53:27 -0500

I've attached a tarball with four files -- start-process for root, for
ianb, and then I added "stty -echo" to ~root/.bashrc and reran tramp,
and included the *tramp...* and *debug...* buffers.

I did notice that when I ssh'd in as root I was getting ^M at the end of
every line, which I did not get with the normal user.