Re: Which CVS repository?

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: Re: Which CVS repository?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:39:35 +1000

|--==> "KG" == Kai Gro <address@hidden> writes:

  KG> Richard is suggesting to move Tramp to the Emacs CVS repository.
  KG> This would indeed cause less administrative burden for me, but it

Are you sure about that?  What about when you want to update the Tramp
XEmacs package?  I wouldn't envy you going through the Emacs
lisp/ChangeLog, extracting the Tramp changes.

  KG> would also make it more difficult to test Tramp without testing
  KG> Emacs.  And then there is the XEmacs issue...

And what happens to my CVS write access?

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: 10D5C9C5>---|
|            XEmacs - It's not just an editor.             |