Please test: major structural change, forward to Ange-FTP

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Please test: major structural change, forward to Ange-FTP
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:56:28 +0200

I have just committed a version to CVS which uses a macro instead of
huge let statements to avoid duplicating a lot of code.  The new
version can also forward calls to Ange-FTP.

The idea is that you can edit files /[ftp/address@hidden/path/to/file and
this will invoke Ange-FTP.

This change allows me to change the filename format to something which
is similar to Ange-FTP's format and to forward certain files to
Ange-FTP.  Then Ange-FTP can be removed from file-name-handler-alist.

I would like help in testing the current version before making
further changes.

kai