tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss]mailbox->apply_changes() at connection_shutdown().

From: Jacek Dębowczyk
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss]mailbox->apply_changes() at connection_shutdown().
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:48:55 +0200

Hi,

probably I found bug in use of mailbox->apply_changes(). This is called only
when when client sends QUIT command. Therefore in situation when client
sends number of DELE and simly closes connection, these commands won't be
applied (in my opinion they should).
I'm attaching patches, which repairs this bug. Additionaly I'm using
cucipop-style logging in my system, which is placed in these patches.

Best regards,
Jacek Dębowczyk