tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss]Error in client (Outlook express)

From: James Gurney
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss]Error in client (Outlook express)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:06:44 -0700

On 6/29/2004 6:26 AM, Matthew Trent wrote:
Ahh, perhaps you're on to something. Can you generate a test case with a different email so we know it's not some other characteristic of that email?

Working on it. I can't reproduce with the versions of OE I have on my various machines, so it's possibly version related. I'm trying to find out what version the user was on, and if he can help troubleshoot. I'll post my findings soon.

James