tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss] next release

From: Dave Baker
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss] next release
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:40:20 -0400

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 04:10:41PM +0100, Chris Lightfoot wrote:

> Are there any other outstanding fixes which I have
> forgotten?

I would actually like to see per-domain configuration of whether USER/PASS
is allowed.  We discussed this a while before and decided it wasn't
necessary but I've since run into a few situations where it would greatly
help me out.

Also - a while ago I sent a sample perl authentication script to the list.
I've found a couple of bugs in it (re virtual domain authentication).  If
it's going to be rolled into contrib/ I'd like the chance to fix it up and
resubmit before the release goes out.  I can get it to you later tonight
if that doesn't delay your release too much.

Dave

--

- Dave Baker  :  address@hidden  :  address@hidden  :  http://dsb3.com/ -
GnuPG:  1024D/D7BCA55D / 09CD D148 57DE 711E 6708  B772 0DD4 51D5 D7BC A55D