tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d domain stripping?

From: Dom Gallagher
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d domain stripping?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:45:53 -0600

We're currently using tpop3d in a virtualhost context, and it happily accepts address@hidden or just plain user, by appending the domain (append_domain).

We'd like to replace cucipop on a couple of machines, but have been using cucipop's 'feature' of ignoring domains for authentication. Is there a 'strip_domain' or similar functionality that we could be using to automatically remove the domain before authenticating? These users are authenticating from the system password file, and that isn't going to change.
--
Dom Gallagher (address@hidden)
Development Engineering

This message is sent in confidence to the addressees.
It may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.