toutdoux-announce

[ToutDoux-announce] refined

From: Ada Graves
Subject: [ToutDoux-announce] refined
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:21:34 +0400

Never a wedding so sweet.
What profession would you not like to do? Nothing worth having comes easy.
i fucking hate recap episodes. I think we should marry each other.
I lost my social security card and had to apply for a duplicate so I could get my paycheck. I worked for two weeks taking someones place at the shelter and it was nice for awhile but the smell of cat puke and diarreah gets to you. The room will be so steaming with our hotness that everyone will have to use the fans we created using popcicle sticks and an image of Pres.
It is big and healthy and has these huge, juicy, delicious berries growing on its branches. The US has always held foriegn aid over the heads of other countries like blackmail. DO NOT QUESTION WHAT WE DO! I have been picking them every morning and stirring them through natural yogurt for breakfast -yum and yum. that offered some possibility of hope.
How would you answer? Besides, I wanna win in a different category. I worked for two weeks taking someones place at the shelter and it was nice for awhile but the smell of cat puke and diarreah gets to you. I find them quite revealing.
Mass suicide, as it were.
I love it how in one piece people always cry from both eyes and both nostrils.
we will be begging for Aid. would i even be able to get a job in German at the end of it?