tlf-devel

Re: TLF not accepting enter key

From: Zoltan Csahok
Subject: Re: TLF not accepting enter key
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 21:27:25 +0100

Hi Bill,

So enter does work on your keyboard: for an empty call field it triggers auto CQ (top left "Log" changes to "AUTO_CQ").
To log a QSO fill callsign in, press enter, fill exchange, and press enter again.
Alt-M shows worked mults. It is popuplated only for some built-in contests so the display could be empty.

73,
Zoli