tlf-devel

Re: TLF not accepting enter key

From: Bill Lederer
Subject: Re: TLF not accepting enter key
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 23:20:10 +0000

Thanks for your response.

So if I am in the Run mode, (Shows LOG in the top line) and there is nothing in either field, hitting enter (this keyboard doesn't have a "return" key, just "enter") i get the cq going.

However, the manual says that the enter key sends the appropriate info, In my case, this is not happening--nothing happens. This appears to be different from what the manual says, and what trlog does.

Also, is there a way to convince tlf to show the multipliers worked so far?

Thanks,
w8lvn