tlf-devel

Re: log edit

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: log edit
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 19:48:16 +0100

Hi Drew,

thanks for the bug report.

I can confirm the problem. I got already fixed in last autumn, but as
it seems there was no official bug fix release afterwards.

So either pick up the actual sources from github and compile it
yourself or wait for the shortly coming TLF-1.4.0 version.

83, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea