tlf-devel

Re: Qso counter bug?

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: Qso counter bug?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 07:38:25 +0100

That is normal behavior. Deleting a QSO needs a complete
re-score/reread of the log file to get QSO counter (and also some multi
and point statistics) right.

Doing the complete reread every time you delete a QSO may take a long
time if you have some thousand QSO already logged.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea