tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF run mode problem

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF run mode problem
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 08:38:00 +0200

Hi Drew,

On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 02:17:13AM +0000, Drew Arnett wrote:
> I just tried a fairly new desktop hard disk (less than a year old)
> with an older USB 2.0 to SATA adapter.  I put my local working
> directory there (logcfg.dat, rules, cty, partials, log), and the same
> bad behavior persists.  Will install buster to hard disk (not via USB
> adapter) and see how that behaves.

meanwhile I searched our discussion with Thomas, it was in
January of 2018.

The problem was not in the mode switching, but in the
backgroud_process() - the cleanup() function called faster than
the netkeyer sent the message to keyer.

And that bug was fixed:

https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/pull/84

After read this mail from you, I'm sure in this case the problem
is totally different, but currently I don't have any idea.

Reflect to your apt-cache outputs: looks like this package is
what I pushed to Debian (compared the hashes), not the another
build. And the source of package is equals with the upstream reelase.

To any other users: could someone check this version?

Let's keep in touch,

73, Ervin