tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] debian test failure

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] debian test failure
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 19:43:07 +0100

Hi Zoli,

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 02:44:20PM +0100, Csahok Zoltan wrote:
> Hi Ervin,
>
> Thanks for the info. The failing test tries to read a line
> with an empty callsign field and expects an error message.
> It uses strchr+strtok for parsing, i.e. quite basic libc stuff that
> should be platform independent.

yes, that should be it.

> I wanted to reproduce the failure on a VM but
> according to this https://www.debian.org/ports/index
> alpha and hppa are "discontinued", sparc64 is "in progress".
>
> Not too promising. Anyway will try set up a sparc64 system.

thanks for your check - but I guess it's interesting only for us :),
or if you'll find something, you can send a bugreport to libc
maintainers :). (I don't think that the test cases have any
bugs...)

The 1.3.1 is uploaded to SID, soon will be part of testing:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/tlf

73, Ervin