tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Cw keyer via hamlib

From: Tomasz Pabich
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Cw keyer via hamlib
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 23:20:28 +0100

Ervin im sorry, but meybe im missed something :-(, im really care about this functionality, so for sure if I will have a mail, I will be response to You for it ;-).

Yes KX3 works with that i checked on my one with hamlib.

___________

Tomasz Pabich
513 031 112

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 05:27:38PM +0100, Tomasz Pabich wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Arevthey possibility to addnthis functionality ??
> Hamlib do this quite well, only what isnneeded is sending hamlib command
> insted cqwdaemon or winkeyer.

I've started it since about 1.5 month ago. I've asked you in
privet, but I didn't get any answer.

Hope I'll have some freetime in December, and I can finish my
sub-projects in Tlf.

Btw, as Nate wrote, hamlib has a send_morse() feature, if RIG
supports it, then Tlf could use that. As I know, KX3 is know
that.

73, Ervin

--
I � UTF-8