tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] NAQP

From: Ed
Subject: [Tlf-devel] NAQP
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 18:46:26 -0500

I have uploaded a rules file and logcfg.dat and a mult list here::

 https://sites.google.com/site/edshamradiopage/Home

The mults will not be correct. I could not find anywhere the correct mult file. The NAQP rules state all 50 US States and VE as well as *ALL* North American countries. The NAQP contest manager sent this to me ::

Hi Ed,
Yes, all countries in North America.  This includes central america, of
course.
Caribbean, central America, VP9, etc are all mults!

But the only mult files I could find only had W/VE. So your scoring will not be correct.

I tried.

Ed W3NR

BTW:: The NAQP contest manager has not returned my request for a correct mults file.