tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL RTTY

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL RTTY
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 14:03:23 +0100

Am Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:39:24 -0500
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:

> On 01/02/2013 03:10 PM, Fred Siegmund wrote:
> > Hi Ed, have you set these things in your logcfg.dat?
> >
> > *RTTYMODE* Start tlf in RTTY mode (defaul is CW)
> >
> > *GMFSK=/home/youruser/gMFSK.log* Tell miniterm where to get the data
> >
> > *DIGIMODEM=/home/youruser/gmfsk_autofile* Tell tlf where to send
> > the macros
> >
> > 73 Fred
>
> >> I've run into one problem.
> >>
> >> Starting tlf -v tells me gmfsk.log open : failed for controller
> >> port
>
> Yes, I have all of the above,except gmfsk_autofile is in the contest
> directoy and not /home, but the macros work fine. If I put it
> in /home the macros do not work.
>
> The problem is the controller port. I have no input or ouput to
> minterm.

There neds to be one more file:

/home/youruser/TLFlfdigi

Without it fldigi do not send out the received text to the gMFSK.log.

Furthermore comment out the NETKEYER line in logcfg.dat

If that does not work please let me know about your fldigi version.
There are one or two versions which do not work with tlf.

73, Tom DL1JBE.