tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 09:53:52 -0500

On 01/01/2013 09:41 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
Hi Ed,

let me wish a happy new year first.

Yes Tom, we need to start the new year the right way, so happy new year to you.

Please make another directory 'rules' inside /home/ed/tlf/test and put
the rules file into it. That should do it.

I did that earlier. If you read the old help file the information is there. But you need to look at the directory structure that Rein described very carefully. So now that is fixed, thank goodness.

Last problem, when I go to write the cabrillo, tlf complains no such file or directory , cabrillo specification not found. I named my fmt test.fmt and it is in the correct place, with the logcfg....etc.

This is the contents of my fmt

[test]
QSO=FREQ,5;MODE,2;DATE,10;TIME,4;MYCALL,13;RST_S,3;EXC_S,6;HISCALL,13;RST_R,3;EXCH

I have CABRILLO=test in the rules file, also tried the logcfg file. Same error.

Ed