tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] tlf-0.9.31 and CQDELAY

From: ok2fug
Subject: [Tlf-devel] tlf-0.9.31 and CQDELAY
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:12:10 +0100

Hi Rein,

Thanks for your fantastic software TLF. I am a beginner in HF contesting, my main interests are microwaves, but 2x in the year i take part in OK-OM DX CQWWCW contests. Your software is easy to use and I don't have any problems except this one: if I set up parameter CQDELAY to smaller value than 8 second, it sets it up to 20 seconds back. Could you advise me?

VY 73, Mirek, OK2FUG