tlf-devel

[tlf-devel] TLF and Cabrillo format

From: Piotr Tomczak
Subject: [tlf-devel] TLF and Cabrillo format
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:57:00 +0200

Hi friends...
I have discovered lately that there is some small missmatch in the Cabrillo file generated with TLF compared to both the standard and the other log programs.
The difference is in the QSO data.
In the received info CALL field. In the Cabrillo specification the second CALL field starts at the position 56 if indexed from 1, while the TLF place it in the position 54 if indexed from the begining.

Not a big problem but some Cabrillo to Adif converters complain about this specification mismatch.

Has any body else noticed this situation ?
Does any body will try to verify it ?
I may try to look at the code myself to see first how it looks like in the code.

/piotr SM7YEA.