tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] arrl ss update

From: Rob Vance
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] arrl ss update
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:28:33 -0800

Rein,

My sincerest thanks.

Please do not spend another moment on this and go prepare for 5A7A; I did not
mean for you to drop what you were doing to help me!

I will do as you have instructed and report back after the contest.

After I get this patch put in, I'll start working on the voice keyer...

73, and thanks to Rein and the group,

-Rob, N6ROB