tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Old tlf?

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Old tlf?
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 22:10:20 +0200

Many thanks Rein,

many tlf users rely on it because tlf became quite popular among contesters here. The old good tlf is the only (usable?) contesting software for linux. We owe you a beer anyway!

73,
Martin, OK1RR

Rein Couperus PA0R napsal(a):
Plan is to go on supporting 'old' tlf, as there are still a lot of
computers out there which can not run Xtlf.

Moreover, Xtlf only supports single node operation.

So I plan to support both versions in parallel as good as possible.

73,

Rein PA0R