tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Little problem for contest

From: stephane
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Little problem for contest
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:25:42 +0100

73's for all,

I am a news user of tlf, this week end I have would like start with the arrl cw
contest, then I have take many long time for understand than i must put all
files in my personnal /home hi !! but after when all is Ok (callsign, cluster,
name of contest...) I start but after put the call of station I writing  the
599 and two letters but all letters are not valid !!!??? perhaps a problem in
the 'arrlsections' or another thinks, some one can help me because I would like
after created some files for french contest.

Many thanks by advance.

Stephane f4bit