tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.26 uploaded (bug fix)

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.26 uploaded (bug fix)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:28:47 +0100

I have repaired the voice keyer bug, works now.

Also tested the radio link for the Ten Tec ORION with an USB/RS232
converter:

RADIO_CONTROL
RIGMODEL=1608
RIGSPEED=57600
RIGPORT=/dev/ttyUSB0

Tested spot grab (ctrl-G), set frequency and read frequency. Everything
ok.
When you do Ctrl-G, the TRX will switch frequency immediately, but the
frequency display in tlf is not updated until the end of the qso. This
is normal.

I will get hold of an TS950 in the next weeks so I can see if it works
also with that one. I also get a Microham USB interface for testing...

If somebody has already tried this, please send me a message (I hate
duplicate work :)

73, Rein PA0R