tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Rules for ARRL/10.

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Rules for ARRL/10.
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 07:30:12 -0800

On Dec 10, 2005, at 7:24 AM, Bob Nielsen wrote:

On Dec 10, 2005, at 3:03 AM, David Quental wrote:

Hello to all.

Is there any rules for contest this weekend???

I have not so big time to participate, but maybe tomorrow will do some hours, if propagation will let :) .

Hi David,

Look here:
www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2005/10-meters.html

73, Bob N7XY

Aghh! As soon as I sent it I realized you were looking for a rules file for TLF, not the contest rules. I haven't seen one of these. The points values are different for CW vs. SSB and I don't think TLF supports that. Last year I just made a basic log and manually calculated my score. I doubt that the number of contacts will be all that great at this point in the sunspot cycle, so I'll do the same thing this year.

Bob