tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Voice Keyer problems UPDATE

From: Marco - IK5ROS - VE3/IK5ROS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Voice Keyer problems UPDATE
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:43:54 +0100

Hello again,
I've just updated TLF to the latest version and now the bug is
only on F12 autocq key, the cq-routine is stopped at the end of the first cq message, no countdown to repeat the message, TLFs exit with segmentation fault. The F1s key working well now, no problem at all stressing the key several times also.

73, Marco
IK5ROS

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
Hi Marco, this is a new one.