tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem or not with TLF.

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem or not with TLF.
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:16:04 +0000

Hello to all again,
On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 19:20 +0000, David Quental wrote:
Hello to all.

During last contests (there were 3 last 3 weeks :) :) I used always TLF, program works very fine but I have a small problem with it, maybe it is my problem and not TLF problem.

Sometimes during a contest I only hear prefix from a call due to qrm or another cw signals, then I wrote down, ie LZ1 and down enter key, TLF sends LZ1 and that station complets his call sign with sufix, I complete correct call sign but when I down enter key TLF only sends sufix and not all call sign. Is it supose to work thay way or my procedure is not correct???

When you add a question mark -- LZ1? -- tlf knows what to do, it resends
the complete call... use F6 if want it twice...

Yes, thanks again Rein, in fact it works very fine and saves some time because once I did ctrl K then right prefix ou piece of call, then ctrl K to return to normal mode.
Another problem solved.
73,
Rein Pa0R

Best 73s to all and till next email/doubt :)

Maybe this issue was talked in another emails but I do not remenber.

Any help will be nice.

Best 73s to all.

CT1DRB
David Quental