tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: TLF compilation problem

From: rein couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: TLF compilation problem
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:36:41 +0100

Yes, the parameters should be in src/parse_logcfg.c... just add it to the list
of commands (it will get nr. 126 :-).

The rig control routines sit in sendqrg.c, and the globals in main.c...

Please use the latest snapshot (tlf-0.9.5) for a patch, I just uploaded it.

73,

Rein PA0R

--
Email: address@hidden or address@hidden