Re: [Tinycc-devel] Opinions on constexpr being added to C2X?

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Opinions on constexpr being added to C2X?
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:36:05 +0200

I’m big fan of constexpr in C++ that allows compile time computations and more code elimination. I probably overuse constexpr in my code.

I’m not sure that the nature of tcc will find a big impact with constexpr support.

There are many missing C11 features that should be handled before this one.

M2c