Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:09:48 +0200

NightStrike wrote:

You could use what we provide with tinycc, and likewise still have a
small footprint.

I would say that out of the box support for TINYC in the mingw
headers could of course be a nice option (avoiding the notorious
#define __attribute__ <empty> unless __GNUC__ for example to
start with).

Provided someone is interested to work it out and then to point
people to the related download links at mingw(-w64).

I'd suspect though that those who are interested in targeting the latest
windows achievements under tinycc could belong to a rather rare species.
And then they better should know how to help out themselves, in my opinion.

FWIW tcc's current win32 includes are from an early mingw-64 from 2009
(tinycc commit dc251a7d).  Also the winapi-full-for-0.9.27 pack on
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/tinycc/.

-- grischka