Re: [Tinycc-devel] Linking system dylibs on macOS 11+

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Linking system dylibs on macOS 11+
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 08:45:56 +0200

Many thanks for you attempt.

- the patch uses DOS format and it took me some time to understand why it
failed.

- even after dos2unix, I get
~/tinycc $ git rev-parse --short=7 HEAD
e3a0eb5
~/tinycc $ git apply ../dyld_shared_cache.patch
error: patch failed: tcc.h:274
error: tcc.h: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: tccmacho.c:934
error: tccmacho.c: patch does not apply
jullien@sims4:~/tinycc $ git version

- I manually patched the 3 files and was able to build a tcc executable but
~/tinycc $ ./tcc -B. foo.c && ./a.out
FIXME: handle reloc type 9 at 1052 [0x14f606d62] to 1050
Bus error: 10

Do you know you can request a free access to macOS Big Sur M1 on
https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/