Re: [Tinycc-devel] issues/questions with stddef.h which comes with tcc

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] issues/questions with stddef.h which comes with tcc
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 06:36:22 +0100

Thank you for your long  reply which confirms what I thought.
So I really think now that stddef.h should only contain what C11 officially
defines and let tcc rely on [/usr/include/]stdint.h definitions.
I made a quick test without [u]intN_t definition and tcc after installed in
/usr/local/lib/tcc is quite happy at least on linux/arm.
It can be used to bootstrap tcc and its test suite, it also compiles my
OpenLisp test suite w.o. a single warning.

I suspect it is not the case with all supported platforms (Apple, *BSD).
I'll check all of them and return to you with a complete feedback.

C.