Re: [Tinycc-devel] JIT compiler efficiency

From: Joshua Scholar
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] JIT compiler efficiency
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 15:39:16 -0800

I had a version that embeds a zip file before having an uncompressed one.
It just seemed to me that it was asking a lot of the TCC project to include zlib and a new version of minizip/miniunzip and figure out how to build that on all systems.
I can just make a git with that, which has those projects and a microsoft solution that builds a static linkable unzip library to link in, it's just that it feels a bit weird to throw a bunch of different libraries together and upload all of their directories as one project.