[Tinycc-devel] What is your general workflow in answering to mailing lis

From: Vaidas BoQsc
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 13:39:49 +0200

What is the proper way to quote and reply in a Mailing List? Thanks.
I just noticed that instead of replying, I created a new thread.

As an average, I use in-browser Google Mail.
Do I need a Mail Client to have a better experience with Mailing Lists?

Do you happen to do any manual message formatting work while replying?