[Tinycc-devel] Multiple, threaded LibTCC states

From: Jonathan Levi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Multiple, threaded LibTCC states
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 20:47:42 -0600

I am using LibTCC to compile runtime defined functions for a rendering layer of a project of mine.  I compile many of these functions in parallel.  LibTCC is crashing with exit code -11, at what appears to be when execution is passed to LibTCC on multiple threads, at the same time.  It happens when I try to compile multiple functions at the same time, or compile a function at the same time as calling another already compiled function.  (Although calling multiple functions at the same time does not appear to exit.)

Should LibTCC work in multiple threads?  I wonder whether I am just missing a dependency.

Thanks,
Jonathan