Re: [Tinycc-devel] Programmer to Programmer

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Programmer to Programmer
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 22:54:42 +0200

Hi,

To help you, few questions:

-          Are you using the latest version from mod? If not, I invite you to get mod and try again

-          If it still fails, can you give us the exact system you’re using, the C compiler and compiler version you use for bootstrap, and the CPU you run on.

-          Copy of “./configure;make” output

-          A very simple program that fails

-          The exact error message would also help.

C.