Re: [Tinycc-devel] macos: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH no longer works after cleanu

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] macos: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH no longer works after cleanup
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 08:01:48 +0200

Hi Ian,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are talking to tinycc-devel which … hum? … is for devel!

As macos port is new it seems natural to have more (devel) emails than before.

Avih did a very good job chasing issues with different ./configure options. Thanks again Avi.

This makes macos more robust and compatible with Linux behavior.

If I talk privately to other contributors (something I do sometime), we may lose useful advices from other persons knowing macos very well.

I’ll be glad to follow what maintainers will ask me to do on tiny-devel list.

Have a nice day.