Re: [Tinycc-devel] My changes

From: kooda
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] My changes
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 12:07:59 +0100

"Udo Pfrengle" <address@hidden> wrote:
> No clue why there appeared a merge from me, that was a mistake - I am new to
> git and still learning it.

This means something has changed on the remote branch while you were making
your changes locally, this is perfectly normal. You can learn about rebasing if
you don’t like merges, or you can just accept the merge.

Did you force push? It looks like you threw away a commit:

Author: Sizhe Zhao <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Feb 11 12:57:12 2020 +0800

    win32/build-tcc.bat: clean .o in win32/lib

    commit ef42295fe802c881a42c8983f1638ff302e63a6c intrduced 4 .o files to
    win32/lib. But they (bcheck.o, bt-dll.o, bt-exe.o and bt-log.o) are not
    removed by "win32/build-tcc.bat -clean". This commit should fix it.