[Tinycc-devel] It is possible to output assembler code with TCC?

From: Zsolt Kántor
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] It is possible to output assembler code with TCC?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:16:51 +0000 (UTC)

I want to see if using the register keyword a particular variable value goes
into a register.
In the online documentation I read that you can output object code, but I did
not saw if assembler code can be generated.
If assembler code can not be generated with TCC, how can I check if a variable
value goes into a general purpose register?
Maybe output object code and disassemble it?

Thank you,
Zsolt