Re: [Tinycc-devel] Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Abusive tags on repo.or.cz
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:54:06 +0200

Harald van Dijk wrote:
... "jews" is there now, I do not know whether that was
already there before or someone added it after your cleanup.

For the records I've copied the list, as it was before

  ARM   MIPS   Tcc   aarch64   assert   boobies   c   c2013   c67  code
  compiler   dongle   dwa   eh   enterprise   fast   generator   hi
  hitler   hope   huhq   inline   iquote   jews-did-9-11   linux   masm
  matty   nothing   otcc   ppc64   qt   relicense   sou-fofinho-:3   sse
  te-amo-godmau5   time   tinycc   windows   wrong   x64   x86   xtensa

and as it was after the cleanup

  ARM   C   aarch64   c67   compiler   fast   generator   linux   otcc
  relicense   tcc   tinycc   windows   x64   x86

Thanks,
-- grischka

Cheers,
Harald van Dijk