Re: [Tinycc-devel] minor patches + standard compliant inline functions

From: Petr Skočík
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] minor patches + standard compliant inline functions
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 11:48:59 +0200

Hi, Christian Jullien.  Thanks for the feedback.

I don't have a Windows setup for tinycc to test it on right now, but
from a cursory glance, __CRT_INLINE is defined as `extern __inline__` in
./win32/include/_mingw.h. Before the patch, extern __inline__ would
create static functions (and only if the function was later referenced).
After the patch, it'll unconditionally instantiate the function (as an
extern). I think redefining it to `__CRT_INLINE` `static __inline__`
might fix the problem.

I'll try and get a tinycc build working on windows and see if it helps.

Cheers,
Petr S.