Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 192, Issue 8

From: Ben Hutchinson
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 192, Issue 8
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 12:38:25 -0700

Ok, I just tried the nodecorate attribute (I'm using TCC version 0.9.27), and it doesn't work. TCC is behaving as if I never typed the nodecorate attribute at all. It's literally completely ignoring that attribute. Here's my code:

__attribute((dllexport,stdcall,nodecorate)) int TestFuncStdcall(int arg1,int arg2){
    return arg1+arg2;
}

Here's what I typed in the command line to compile it:
tcc -shared test.c

Here's the resulting DEF file that shows the names of the function in the compiled DLL file:
LIBRARY test.dll

EXPORTS
address@hidden

You can see what the problem is. It still decorates it. Your addition of the nodecorate attribute clearly has a bug.

Message: 2