Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I rename exported DLL function?

From: Jonathan Newman
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I rename exported DLL function?
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 12:29:14 +0100

I added a "nodecorate" attribute a while ago to handle this (it just suppresses the addition of "_" and "@n"). It would be nice to add support for reading .def files at some point...

On Mon, 13 May 2019 at 05:56, Ben Hutchinson <address@hidden> wrote:
 I have a function which is like this:
__attribute((dllexport,stdcall) int TestFunction(int arg1)

Unfortunately the actual exported name is not TestFunction. Instead it is address@hidden
I want to rename the exported function to just be TestFunction. How do I do that? I know it's possible in Mincrosoft Visual C++ by writing a DEF file with the name you want. However tcc generates its own DEF file with a list of exported functions, and overwrites any changes you made to the DEF file. So using a DEF file will not work to set the names of exported DLL functions in tcc. Is there some kind of workaround for this?