Re: [Tinycc-devel] break and continue bugs with cleanup

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] break and continue bugs with cleanup
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 00:12:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019, uso ewin wrote:

I realize that when I've make the tests for __attribute__((cleanup))
I've tests a lot of very tricky goto, but completely forgot about
break and continue, after testing cleanup with loop and switch turn
out it was broken.

I've fix it and add a test on my github:
https://github.com/cosmo-ray/tcc/commits/mob ( last commit on mob
branch)
Should I push this ?

Yes, please.

The bigger change is that now I need to pass break and continue
cleanup Sym in block() (so the functions take now 5 arguments instead
of 3)

Yeah, right now there's no other way. Normal labels (the goto targets) can have an associated cleanup state, but the break and continue "labels" are only integers right now, not full Syms. I'll clean that up later when you pushed the fixes.

Ciao,
Michael.